jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

                                     MANDALA OFFERING




Dear Guru Rinpoche,
here I am again,
this time to make my offering.
What can someone like me
offer someone like you?
Yet, I have to do this,
you know,
so please, accept my nonsense.

I offer you my body,
this compound,
transitory home,
so you can shine
through heart and throat and marrow.
Purify it, clean all obscurations,
so my eyes, my hands
may serve others
to catch a glimpse of you.

Take my speech
and make it wise,
use it as you wish,
to spread the news
of man’s real nature.
Dance around this world
disguised under my writings,
speak through me,
in vigil and in dreams,
long live the Buddha’s Dharma.

I offer you my mind,
please take it.
Make it silent,
neat and empty.
Burn all its past contents
in Vajra’s sacred fire.
Make it your home,
your magic wand,
to turn this tragic Earth
into your garden.

Be my guest,
my dearest Guru,
my dear Padmasambhava,
I’ve lived enough,
You take the lead,
accept this poor mandala,
And help me rest.

Marcela.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario